Select a) body size, b) end connections, c) material, d) maximum flow rate, e) options (if required) and f) number of switches.
- (A) BODY SIZE: (pipe size at the meter inlet. Select from Standard Flow Ranges and
- (B) SERIES: (end connections) 1 - threaded units provided with FNPT
connections standard. FBSP parallel threads available on request for bronze meters. 2 - wafer units mount between any standard 150 or 300 class flanges (or international equivalent).
- (C) MATERIAL: 1 = Bronze 3 = Stainless steel (316)
- D) FLOW RATE: (maximum) - Select from Standard Flow Ranges and Sizes, page 2. Prefix
full scale with "M" for metric units.
- E) OPTIONS: Select from table of Options. Note: For gas service, select option I and
specify gas being-measured, inlet temperature
- F) NUMBER OF SWITCHES: 1S2 - One single pole double throw switch 2S2 - Two single
pole double throw switches
EXAMPLE: 3/4-1-20-A-1 S2
This is the catalog number for a 3/4" NPT Series 1000 Flo-Gage of bronze construction, flow range of 20
GPM maximum scale, equipped with optional seals of Viton, and one single-pole double throw reed switch.