Steam flow meters measure saturated steam in an inexpensive, easy to apply flow meter. The steam service option inlcudes EPR seals, SS bellows and an inverted housing. Steam pressures are limited to 120# saturated unless remote mounted (Option R2).
All meters are available in either threaded (Series 7000) or flanged (Series 8000) connections and in Bronze, Monel or 316SS.
- Sturdy in-line metal construction to withstand piping stresses without breaking.
- Black on white dial won't crack, glaze or become hard to read with age.
- Expanded 3.5" (90mm) 270° analog dial for reading at a glance.
- Suitable for use with both opaque and clear fluids.
- Measures 6:1 range with 3% F.S. Accuracy.
- Dial and case factory configured for quick installation - but easily field re-configured if needed.
- Liquid flow ranges from 4 GPH (15 l/h) in 1/2" meter to 3000 GPM (1200 l/m) in 8" meter.
- Gas flow ranges from 40 SCFH (1 Nm3/h) in 1/2" meter to 20,000 SCFM (600 Nm3/m) in 8" meter.