- Exclusively Chain
Wheel Operated Models
- Seven Models of Series 600 and Series
700 valves offer choices in vessel and gage connections,
equalizer tube availability and maximum steam pressure
- Refer to the Model
Selection Guide for
individual model features to meet your specific installation
- All chain wheel operated models are
of outside screw and yoke design.
steel body to ASTM A 105 Specification.
- Type 303 stainless steel stem.
- On Series 700 models only, one-piece
420F stainless steel replaceable seat (Figure 24) is secured
by identical two-bolt packing yokes.
- Single-pitch stem thread allows easy
valve operation by chain wheel.
- Stem bushing is positioned outside
body, away from high temperatures and corrosive fluids.
- Lower valves provide 3/8" pipe
connection and female socket weld connection for blowdown.
socket weld connectors are not included when valves are to
be welded to water columns. To specify for the above
applications add "C" to model numbers. Example:
Model SG777 (with socket weld connectors) becomes Model SG777C
(without socket weld connectors).