The Model HCMX-BR-TC is a thermostatically controlled mixing valve assembly that delivers constant temperature water. It automatically compensates for fluctuations in either incoming hot and cold water temperature and/or pressure.
Automatically responds to temperature and pressure variations in hot and cold water lines. The stainless steel piston and liner precisely proportion water flow to maintain a constant outlet temperature and to guard againts unexpected hot or cold water spikes.
A liquid filled thermostat and a stainless steel control valve guard against unexpected hot or cold water spikes and proportion the water flow to maintain a constant outlet temperature +/- 3ºF over the range of 80 to 160ºF for up to 10 gallons per minute at a differential pressure of 40 psi, with a maximum hot water supply of 180º F.
Mixed water temperature is adjusted by turning a set-screw and is indicated on a dial thermometer. The housing is bronze and wetted parts are bronze, stainless steel, PTFE and buna rubber. The assembly includes an inlet shut-off valve and a check valve with ¾” NPT union connection on both the hot and cold waterlegs.
The HCMX-BR-TC is available with the following optional components: SS wall mounting plate, SS hose rack, hand held spray nozzle, automatic shut-off spray lance, and a variety of hot water rated hoses.
- Accurate control of temperature from 80ºF/27ºC to 160 ºF/71ºC
- Maintains temperature to + / - 3ºF
- Maximum water temperature of 160ºF/71ºC
- Adjustable temperature limit stop for safety
- Self adjusts for temperature or pressure variations
- Maximum working pressure to 125 psi
- Color coded temperature dial
- Bronze body with replaceable corrosion-resistant components.
- The piston and liner are stainless steel
- Bronze and Stainless Steel Construction
- 3/4” High Flow Unit 10-12 gpm standard
- One Year Warranty